Dandelion Network

Events, forums, projects, and people in the arts & humanities research community

Research (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BiblioVault

This looks like a great place to connect with other students in the creative arts. I'm happy to be part of a new PhD cohort and look forwar…

Started by Monalesia Earle

1 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Gary Haines

MarineLives Call for Project Volunteers

Recruiting volunteer project experts, project facilitators and project associates for MarineLives, a project using collaborative transcript…

Started by Sarah Laseke

0 Jul 26, 2012

20th Century Genre Ficton?

Would anyone be interested in starting a reading group dedicated to (long-)twentieth-century genre fictions? Thinking crime/detective, scie…

Started by Janice Cormie

1 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Janice Cormie

Anybody Interested in Cognitive Approaches?

Would anybody out there be interested in attending/helping to set up a seminar/reading group on cognitive approaches to English and the Hum…

Started by Adam Lively

0 Mar 15, 2012

Static journal is back! CFP for issue 09: Buttons

Static - CALL FOR PAPERS Static is the student-led journal of the London Consortium, a postgraduate school run as a collaboration between…

Started by Val Ravaglia

0 Mar 12, 2012

Art and Music Criticism

Hi! I'm new at Dandelion. Is there somebody interested in Art and Music Criticism? I'm thinking in starting a group about it... 

Started by Diana Diaz

1 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Joseph Brooker

Does your research explore the physically disabled body in culture / literature?

I am running a public engagement project on the representation of physical disability in culture and literature. I am seeking speakers whos…

Started by Harriet Cooper

2 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Harriet Cooper

Timeline making research tool

Hello,   I'm working on a web based tool for creating timelines, something that I've found to be quite helpful when researching a particu…

Started by Jimmy Tidey

0 Feb 25, 2011

NEW SCHOLARLY BLOG UPDATE

The Comics Grid has moved to its own domain - http://www.comicsgrid.com/   About The Comics Grid The Comics Grid is a collaboratively ed…

Started by Tony Venezia

0 Feb 22, 2011

Borges

"And though the critical readings are both imaginative and smart, their net effect serves to invent a writer not unlike the one Borges desc…

Started by Alex Latter

6 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Felicity Gee

RSS

© 2017   Created by Dandelion Editors.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service